Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Daniel Pitt - SlatUKIP false claims against me...

This afternoon I was made aware of a false accusation made against me by Daniel Pitt (Aka: "SlatUKIP" (Twitter) - "We're Still Laughing At UKIP" (Facebook).

In these accusations, he had claimed I was a "Former EDL member".

I want my response to be short, with evidence as this "individual" doesn't deserve anymore attention than is required to make him look incredibly silly.




1- The EDL don't have membership so that lie can be easily disproved

2- I have opposed the EDL for multiple years. As is evident if you type in my username with the words "oppose EDL" on Twitter.

A couple of examples (note dates of tweets):




 ...and some more tweets going back earlier...



3- As for Daniel Pitt running SlatUKIP. His own mother verbally abused me on Facebook after I had a picture he had photoshopped removed by Facebook (falsely implicating someone of racism) resulting in him being warned as to his future conduct on Facebook.


4- How come the only 2 accounts online to falsely accuse me of being a "former EDL member" are Daniel Pitt in his article, and SlatUKIP on Twitter. Both making the same aforementioned mistake that the EDL do not have a membership and making the false accusation.

Here:



...and here...


It will be very interesting to see if Mr Pitts website allows my comment:



Update 01/10/2015 - My comment on the article was unsurprisingly declined:


It's also interesting to note that the wording of the article has been changed in the clearest example of backtracking you will ever see:

From this:


To this:


Update 04/10/2015 - we have another wording alteration!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. thanks for sharing this information with us.
    Essay Writing Service UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
    linen chute

    ReplyDelete